Why Elevate Credit Union?
Elevate Credit Union exists to serve our members’ needs. We don’t open our doors each week to make a profit. We get up in the morning and put on the coffee with the sole purpose of helping you crush your personal finance goals.
A Financial Teammate
Personalized solutions and all the best tech—including Online and Mobile Banking—give you a variety of ways to conveniently handle banking tasks.
We Invest in You
Our free educational resources and knowledgeable employees help you make confident financial decisions.
There are two ways to be eligible for membership with Elevate CU:
- Live, work, attend school, worship, or regularly conduct business in the Utah counties of Box Elder, Cache or Rich.
- Be an immediate family member of a current Elevate CU member.
How to Join
We’d love to partner with you to build a strong financial future. Just stop by a branch with:
- Government ID: A driver’s license, passport, or another form of government issued identification that has your photo on it
- Secondary ID: A debit card, credit card, letter with your name on it, or something else with your name that helps verify your identity
- Social Security Number
- An initial deposit of $25 or more
We’ll walk you through the easy process of switching to Elevate CU, from your first deposit to closing out your old accounts.
We know that making financial moves can be stressful, overwhelming, and confusing. We do our best to partner with you before you’re even a member with us! If you have questions or would like to talk about what life looks like with Elevate CU, reach out to one of our passionate New Account Representatives. You can call or text them at (435) 723.3437, come into a branch, or reach out online.
Be a part of something special
Your financial institution should be more than just a place to park your money. We're here to help you grow.Join Now